Monday, June 7, 2010

Amir Keen to Work with Bebo and Kat

Amir Keen to Work with Bebo and KatBuzz is that Amir Khan has promised Kareena Kapoor a special screening of his upcoming movie, “Peepli Live”, for her.

And her nawab Saif Ali Khan. Post “3 Idiots”, the two seem to have hit it off big time. Currently the actor is taking a voluntary.

But temporary break from Bollywood as he helps his mother in the kitchen. But as the versatile actor says.

He is very keen on doing another film with Bebo. Another Bollywood leading lady he is interested to work with his Katrina Kaif.

Recently Amir teamed up with Kat for a magazine cover and was impressed by her. “Kareena and Katrina are both doing exceedingly well in their careers.

And I’m keen to work with both of them, sooner rather than later,” said the perfectionist. “For the moment.

All I can do is feed them a lovely meal that my mother is teaching me how to make. I am sure they will be very happy to eat the special meal that I will cook for them.” He added with a grin.

No comments:

Post a Comment