Monday, June 7, 2010

Hot Kareena sans make-up on People magazine

Hot Kareena sans make-up on People magazineKareena Kapoor might be the most glamorous actress in Bollywood but for the latest issue of People magazine.

He has Devcided to go non-glamorous. In 2008 when she first graced People magazine, she was with heavy make-up.

But this time, she sports a simple look. Speaking about going de-glam, the diva said, "Beauty lies.

In being simple and natural and this is what I believe in. This is the real me. I believe.

In being natural and People's cover has given me this opportunity". "When they came to me with the concept.

And said they wanted to do the 'India's most beautiful' issue, I was up for it. It is ironical.

That the international version of the same issue features Julia Roberts on the cover," she added.

Kareena Kapoor was devoid of make-ups in her debut film, ‘Refugee’ and later in ‘Dev’ and ‘Chameli.

She was seen in least make-up. She has the opinion that looking glamorous.

Or non-glam lots depend on the role that one portrays on screen. Currently, Bebo is having. A gala time with beau Saif at IIFA in Colombo.

No comments:

Post a Comment