Monday, June 7, 2010

The Secret Behind Priyanka Chopra's 'Sunsilk' Hairstyle

The Secret Behind Priyanka Chopra's 'Sunsilk' HairstyleWe bet you have often asked yourself how Priyanka Chopra gets such silky, smooth hair? Well she simply uses Sunsilk shampoo!

The Bollywood beauty features in a new TV commercial for the brand and PC sure makes the perfect brand ambassador for the hair product.

And after spending so much time working hard on her latest movie Saat Koon Maaf the cute.

Actress deserves some time off to just wash her hair and enjoy being pretty! The flick, that is based on British/Indian.

Author Ruskin Bond's book Susanna's Seven Husbands which tells the story of a woman.

Who kills all of her husbands, has taken Priyanka to Kashmir and Coorg, but it hasn't been all good times.

For the actress who at times feels isolated while on location. She even told The Times of India.

"This has been my longest innings away from family friends and a social life, unless of course you count the company of the leeches.

I haven't been able to keep in touch with anyone at all except for that one day when I had to fly to Delhi for my grandmother's funeral.

There is no time to think about anything except work and sleep. And yes, I've been reading a lot of books and scripts.

Otherwise, I'm totally focused on getting my character right." No wonder she needs some girl time to just look pretty again in her silky, smooth hair! "Playing a murderer is not the biggest challenge. I've to get into the psyche of a woman who ages 40 years in the span of the film.

In Saat Koon Maaf my character ages from 20 to 60. That's really tricky. We've done a looks test of me at 60. Will I look hot as a 60-year old? I hope so," Priyanka added. Now we understand why she was so eager to shoot a commercial for the beauty brand; PC needs to get back to her old self again after playing an old woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment